Casa Solar, is looking for a Bilingual (Spanish/English) Recruiter who is responsible for hiring Direct Sellers in the Rio Grand Valley area.
- Manage high volume recruiting activities wit a strong attention to detail to ensure both a consistent candidate experience
- Use traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Request job postings via Job Posting Request form with Corporate HR department.
- Manage interview scheduling and coordinate details with hiring managers to ensure a constant flow of candidates.
- Interview candidates via phone, Skype (or Similar) and in-person.
- Send candidates DocuSign to complete for onboarding.
- Maintain records on recruiting activities as required – tracking and manager roster
- Networking via Meetups, Mixers etc.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) is a plus.
- High school diploma or G.E.D./ Some college preferred.
- Three+ years of recruiting, preferably in a sales environment.
- Familiar with social media strategies, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, InDeed and ATS systems.
- Knowledge of commonly-used employment concepts, best practices and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/Excel) and general office equipment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Competitive pay based on experience with bonus opportunity
- A choice of medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance, 401K with company match, 2 weeks paid vacation, 1 week paid sick time per year, and 8 paid holidays per year.
- Weekly payroll
- Employee Referral Program.
- Customer Referral Program.
- Career path for top performers